For the latest Montana information on the Corona Virus, click here for the DPHHS link.
If you are a person with a disability in the NCILS area and have been impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, please contact us.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
NCILS is able to provide some direct services as well as coordinate with other resources to support you in the following ways:
- If you need help in accessing technology for remote service delivery
- If you have problems acquiring food for your household or are facing food insecurity
- If you are struggling with housing accessibility and/or paying rent at your place of residence
- If you are at risk of being institutionalized as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic
- If you are currently in an institutional setting and would like to be back in a community setting